Samantha and Joe
LIVE UNITED isn't just a slogan. It's not just a once-a-year annual fundraising campaign at your workplace.
It's a different way of living your life, 365 days a year.
United Way is mobilizing people into collective action through Giving, Advocating and Volunteering in the areas of Education, Income and Health. We believe these are the building blocks of a good life for everyone. By making results-based investments through our Community Investment Fund, you support long-lasting, measurable change in people's lives, right here in Asheville and Buncombe County.
How can you LIVE UNITED? Check out this website for some great ideas:
- Learn more about United Way's Community Investment Fund and make or increase your gift today!
- Read about United Way's Campaign for the Common Good to make a positive impact on Education in our Community and check out the Common Good Indicator on our Advocacy page to see the impact of a good education on people's ability to get a good job and access quality healthcare.
- Sign up to volunteer through Hands On Asheville-Buncombe.
- Tell a friend, family member or co-worker about our free, confidential, 24/7 community services information line 2-1-1.
- Read Sherri's story of the support she received to secure safe, affordable housing for herself and her daughter.
- Register to vote or contact your legislators about an issue that is important to you.
- Find out how you can be an Asset Builder by providing one of the 40 Developmental Assets in a middle school student's life.
- Tell someone about the Coast2Coast Prescription Drug Card supported by United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County.
- And much more!
Come on! Join the movement.
Give. Advocate. Volunteer. LIVE UNITED!