United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County (UWABC) is pleased to announce the release of a Request for Proposals (RFP) for an evidence-based Parent Leadership Program at Asheville Middle School for the 2017-2018 school year.
In addition to providing grant funding to 77 programs that are delivering crucial services in the areas of Education, Income and Health, we’re excited to open up this additional opportunity for funding through our Middle School Success Initiative.
The RFP will close September 26th at 5:00 pm.
Welcome to United Way’s webpage for Funded Community Partners. This page contains key information and links that will help you update us on the work you do that effectively addresses critical health and human services needs in Buncombe County. Thank you for the important work you do to create a stronger community for us all to live, work and raise our families.
Key Information for Partners
- Community Level Results, Program Level Results, and Indicators
Please use this as a reference when selecting the proper Community Level Results, Program Level Results, and Indicators for your program(s) when you submit an application or program update.
- United Way’s Standards of Excellence
In order to receive funding, organizations must meet United Way’s Standards of Excellence.
- Partner Guidelines
Programs that are offered funding must sign a contract. Specific obligations in that contract are listed here.
Grant Lifecycle Management (GLM)
- You will need to log in with the email and password you used when submitting the application. If you have trouble with your email/password or if you would like for an account to be created for an additional staff person at your organziation, please contact Zack Goldman.
- For best results, use of Google Chrome is recommended (but not required) by the creators of this software.
- Here are answers to some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about use of this software. [Note that some of the questions listed here are not applicable for 17-18.]
- Click HERE to log in to GLM.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll be happy to help:
Zack Goldman, Community Investment Manager
Deborah Calhoun, Director of Community Partnerships