Funded Community Partners
United Way invests in a variety of organizations to successfully address the Community-Level results our community needs in the areas of Education, Income, and Health.
The Partner Handbook addresses questions our funded partners might have and provides clear guidelines during your funding period.
Before uploading a signed contract:
- United Way’s Application Process is entirely online. To learn how to navigate GLM (Grant Lifecycle Manger), you can review the online tutorial.
- Google Chrome is recommended because it offers spell check and navigates the online software the best. Download Google Chrome.
- We have prepared Frequently Asked Questions (and answers) about our online grant management software.
Upload of one or more signed contracts:
- Go to GLM now.
Key Information for Partners
- Community Level Results, Program Level Results and Indicators for Direct Service Programs
- Program Level Results and Indicators for System Advocacy Programs