The Tocqueville Society has set the standard for charitable giving. Members contribute $10,000 or more annually and help motivate others to give generously as well. These donors are part of a national group of major gift leaders who provide philanthropic leadership across the country. Members immortalize the volunteer spirit that lives in the hearts of Americans.
Joining the Tocqueville Society isn’t just about becoming a benefactor. Members also receive many personal and professional benefits.
- A special feature in our Leadership Giving publication as well as in United Way Worldwide’s Book of Leaders (unless you prefer to remain anonymous).
- Networking opportunities with other members and corporate and community leaders.
- An annual recognition reception for all leadership donors.
- Two annual events exclusively for Tocqueville Society members.
- Regular communication sharing the tremendous impact members are making in our community.
- A place of honor among leadership givers and the opportunity to inspire the generosity of others.
How can I join?
We want to make it easy for you to join. To break up your pledge into payments, type in the amount you would like to pledge per week, month, quarter or annually.
- Donate $10,000 or more in your workplace campaign or online and indicate your interest in the Tocqueville Society on your pledge form
- Connect with us on Facebook
- Contact Ben Moser for more information
- Call us at (828) 255-0696