For the fourth year in a row, we had a pretty big incentive for donors. Paramount Kia of Asheville donated a new Kia Soul and it helped increase new donations to the Community Investment Fund.
Anyone who made a contribution of $250 or more by January 30 was eligible to become a finalist.
10 semi-finalists were randomly selected from more than 600 entries. They drew keys and tried them one-by-one to see which would unlock the Kia Soul. Congratulations to Chris Crawford from HomeTrust Bank who is the proud new owner of the Kia Soul and thanks to all who participated to in the contest.
A tremendous amount of gratitude goes to Paramount Kia of Ashevillle for providing this incredible incentive. It was great fun to work with their team to raise money in support of our work to reduce the impact of poverty in our community. Please keep them in mind when you get the urge to update your ride.
Congratulations and thanks to all our semi-finalists!
- Kelly Stokes, Dixon Hughes Goodman
- Dianne Rule, Beverly-Hanks & Associates
- Steve Dozier, Beverly-Hanks & Associates
- Margaret Burke, Carolina Spine and Neurosurgery
- Leslie Fay, Asheville Savings Bank
- Chris Crawford, HomeTrust Bank
- Jack Maney, Asheville Savings Bank
- Matt Henry, Irene Wortham Center
- Janet Lampkin, Asheville Police Department
- Christine Dozier HomeTrust Bank