We've been connecting people with community resources for years. It started back in the 70's with Information and Referral which later became First Call for Help. Ten years ago, we got the 3-digit number you know us by today. Eight years ago, we published our searchable database on the World Wide Web. Three years ago, 2-1-1 was made available on cell phones. This is another one of those moments in history when we're taking it to the next level... Announcing the NC2-1-1 iPhone App!
The NC2-1-1 App is a fast, dynamic way to find community resources:
- Use our robust list of search categories.
- Sort programs based on distance from you.
- Design your own advanced searches.
- Save a list of your favorite resources.
- Share resources to others by text & email.
Click here to learn all about the app, and download it today! Or just scan the QR code: