Thank you for agreeing to be a part of United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County's annual fundraising campaign. You are an important part of this team - your efforts directly impact the quality and accomplishments of your company's total financial contribution and ultimately our ability to positively impact our community in the areas of Education, Income and Health.
Please remember, you are not alone. We will assign a Campaign Associate (CA) to your company. This person is your rock, your support throughout the campaign. Call on your CA to strategize and implement your campaign plan.
You also have materials to help you along the way. At your Coordinator training you received a master "toolkit". Here it is. Below are hyper-links to the most crucial materials.
Most publications can be found here. But here are specific links:
- Community Investment Fund Results Brochure - this brochure has all the information about what United Way is, what we do and the impact that donors have on our community. It is your go-to source for all the facts about this work and there are more than enough for all your co-workers to have one.
- Leadership Giving Book - As you engage with existing or potential Leadership Givers, this book contains information about our work as well as lists of who is a part of our Leadership Giving community.
- Campaign Videos
Here are the links to 2 of our 3 campaign videos. Feel free to post them on your own website, intranet, embed in emails or on social media. Why 3 videos? So many times, workplace rallies are getting shorter so we felt it would serve you better to do it this way.
- The Impact of Your Gift - one page flyer.
- The Pledge Form (regular) and if you need it with a blank box, for variable data, here is that Pledge Form.
- Our Advocacy Resources page has a ton of great links - listed by topic area (Education, Income and Health).
- Behind the Scenes Tour from our Middle School Success Resource Coordinator, Kyle Garrett
- Blogs you might find helpful to send to others via email, company newsletters or your own company blogs/social media. Feel free to copy or just link to these pages: