United Way of Asheville and Buncombe announces today the beginning of its 2013-2014 community investment process, which will advance the work of United Way’s Education, Income and Health focus areas.
The competitive grant process is open to programs with results clearly aligned with the community-level results United Way seeks in Education, Income and Health. Other requirements include:
- Be a 501(c)(3) or public, tax-exempt health and human service organization
- Serve Buncombe County residents
- Meet United Way’s Standards of Excellence
- Meet United Way’s Contractual Obligations
- Attend an orientation session in January
To RSVP for an orientation session or review the Standards of Excellence and contractual obligations, click here.
For the full press release, click here.
All information needed to apply for an investment from United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County will be provided at the orientation sessions. Notification of funding decisions will be made upon approval of the United Way Board of Directors at its May meeting.