The Membership Experience
Connect with a powerful network of caring women, locally and nationally.
- Get involved in the way that’s right for you.
- Make an annual contribution.
- Volunteer your time, professional expertise and talent to support middle school students and their families, schools and communities.
- Advocate on behalf of middle school students.
- Attend social events.
- Attend Women United's national biennial summit.
- Receive updates on projects and programs.
- Engage in making a better life for all in our community.
How Can I Join?
We want to make it easy for you to join. To break up your pledge into payments, type in the amount you would like to pledge per week, month, quarter or annually.
Are you a woman in Asheville and Buncombe County who wants to make a significant impact in your community?
Do you want to connect with other like-minded women in the community?
Will you make a financial committment and invest $1,000* or more in United Way's Community Investment Fund?
If so, join us, and be part of the change!
Here are a few ways to get involved:
* NEW! Step Up Program
The Step Up is designed to allow women at the start of their careers to join Women United in stages: yr 1 - $600, yr 2 - $800 and yr 3 - $1,000. During year one and two, members will be recognized immediately as a Women United member. Once reaching $1,000 the member will also begin being recognized as a Leadership Giver as well. If you are interested in learning more about the Step Up program, just call Elizabeth Allen at 255-0696.