For the first time, we had a pretty big incentive for donors. Paramount Kia of Asheville donated a new Kia Soul and it helped increase new donations to the Community Investment Fund by nearly $100,000.
On February 25, ten finalists and their cheering sections gathered to see who would win the new ride. Finalists drew keys and tried them one-by-one to see which would unlock the Kia Soul. Congratulations to Donna Cook who is the proud new owner of the Kia Soul and thanks to all who participated to in the contest.
Congratulations and thanks to all our semi-finalists!
- Donna Cook
- Cat Kessler, Asheville Convention and Vistors Bureau
- Pam Wright, SunTrust Bank
- Georgeanna Logan, Daniels Business Services
- Stacie Hicks, HomeTrust Bank
- Emory Cowart, EATON
- Joshua Gasaway, EATON
- Greg Sullins, HomeTrust Bank
- Roy Davis, The Van Winkle Law Firm
- Ashley Ensley, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP
How You Can Live United