Mother Nature has thrown us an icy curveball, but our annual LIVE UNITED Celebration is still on for tomorrow morning. We can’t wait to celebrate a successful year and share our plans for the coming months. Below, you’ll find a few reminders to ensure a quick registration tomorrow morning.
Live United Celebration
DoubleTree Hotel – 115 Hendersonville Road
Wednesday Feb. 18
- The entrance to the Burghley Ballroom is closest to the BACK of the building, where you’ll find plenty of parking and a door that leads directly to registration. (There will be directional signs in the parking lot, too.)
- A buffet breakfast will be served at 8:00. Since we are at full capacity, consider arriving on time or a few minutes early.
- You’ll find your table assignment at the registration table. We’ll quickly get you through the line so you can get breakfast and network before the program begins. There are no printed tickets; your name is on a guest list.
- Most people have paid in advance, but if you need to pay at the door we are happy to accept cash, check or credit cards. We can also invoice you if needed.
- We promise to wrap things up by 9:30 so you can LIVE UNITED the rest of the day.
Thank you again for your support and we’ll see you tomorrow morning!