This was our first year of registering voters and our Advocacy comittee and staff were excited to support this clear way to encourage civic participation. So how'd it go?
- A total of 41 people were registered to vote!
- 9 people who were already registered signed a pledge to vote.
- We held a special voter drive at Day of Caring, our Kickoff, and everyday at our office.
- United Way co-sponsored the Voters Guide that Children First/Communities In Schools produced. We are excited that they doubled the number of copies distributed to 10,000.
- Election 2012 was the second most viewed page under Advocacy on our Web site for the entire year to date (275 page views and 184 unique page views), even though it was only live between Sept. 18 and Nov. 7.