Thank you for agreeing to be a part of United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County's annual fundraising campaign. You are an important part of this team - your efforts directly impact the quality and accomplishments of your company's total financial contribution and ultimately our ability to positively impact our community in the areas of Education, Income and Health.
Please remember, you are not alone. We will assign a Campaign Associate (CA) to your company. This person is your rock, your support throughout the campaign. Call on your CA to strategize and implement your campaign plan.
You also have materials to help you along the way. Below are hyper-links to the most crucial materials.
- Master ECC Toolkit - you wouldn't hit the road or make a big trip without at least doing a LITTLE research first right? Well this document is your go to guidebook to help you navigate the ins and outs of running a stellar campaign.
- United Way Brochure - this brochure gives a good overview of the the impact our donors and volunteers have on our community. We have more than enough for all your co-workers to have one.
United Way Brochure (Spanish).
- 2019 Leadership Giving Book - As you engage with existing or potential Leadership Givers, this book contains information about our work as well as lists of who is a part of our Leadership Giving community.
- Campaign Video - Feel free to post it on your own website, intranet, embed in emails or on social media. This is a link to the YouTube version. It has both English and Spanish subtitles. If you need a non- YouTube version, please contact your Campaign Associate.
- The Impact of Your Gift - one page flyer.
- The Pledge Form (English) /// Pledge Form (Spanish).
- 2019 Poster print yourself (both files include English and Spanish versions) - 11 x 17 or 8.5 x 11
You might find these items helpful to send to others via email, company newsletters or your own company blogs/social media. Feel free to copy or just link to these pages:
- A collection of recent press coverage about our work.
- We were thrilled when Asheville City Schools made a facebook video promo for Homework Diners and then again when Green Opportunities did the same about their role in this work. Both videos feature an interview with our Resource Coordinator at Asheville Middle School, Bruce Waller. You can also see our most recent School Supply Drive promotional video here.
- Find all the latest photo galleries here including images from our most recent events, leadership giving gatherings, and more.
All the blogs can be found here, but here are a few featured ones:
- Learn a bit more of the history behind the Community School work from our former CEO David Bailey.
- Check out the wonderful collaborative work our volunteer center Hands On Asheville-Buncombe coordinated with GE Aviation to produce STEM Kits for local students.
- Hear important conversations are taking place through the collaborative work taking place in Community Schools.