Welcome to United Way’s webpage for Funded Community Partners. This page contains key information and links that will help you update us on the work you do that effectively addresses critical health and human services needs in Buncombe County. Thank you for the important work you do to create a stronger community for us all to live, work and raise our families.
Announcement: 2019-22 Request for Proposals Released
- Up to 35 grants will be awarded to agencies that currently receive United Way grant funding
- 3 year funding term
- Funds are for core operational support of each recipient organization
- Applicants can request up to 95% of FY 18-19 grant award
- Those organizations that received less than $10,000 in FY 18-19 should request $10,000
- An additional $1000 is available to each recipient organization to support the internal advancement of equity
Key Information for Partners
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
Read the full RFP which has important guidelines around eligibility and the application process.
- Application Instructions
These instruction provide guidance for completing the 2019-22 grant application.
- Community Level Results, Organization Level Results, and Indicators
Please use this as a reference when selecting the proper Community Level Results, Organization Level Results, and Indicators for your organization when you submit an application or update.
- United Way’s Standards of Excellence
In order to receive funding, organizations must meet United Way’s Standards of Excellence.
- Contractual Obligations
Organizations that are offered funding must sign a contract.
Grant Lifecycle Management (GLM)
- You will need to log in with the email and password you used when submitting the application. If you have trouble with your email/password or if you would like for an account to be created for an additional staff person at your organization, please contact Sarah Roth.
- For best results, use of Google Chrome is recommended (but not required) by the creators of this software.
- Here are answers to some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the use of this software.
- Click HERE to log in to GLM.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll be happy to help:
Sarah Roth, Community Partnerships Manager
Deborah Calhoun, Director of Community Partnerships