- Are you between the ages of 21 and 40?
- Do you want to become more active in our community and make a significant impact on the lives of students and families?
- Do you want to meet great, community minded (and fun) people or make great connections to further your career?
- Are you interested in making a financial commitment in the work we do and seeing its impact in our community?
Then Highlands Circle is the perfect place for you.
We want you to be an active participant and bring prospective members with you. Our benefits will mirror your requests. We match your interest and intensity for Highlands Circle with equally powerful membership benefits. Get ready to take your personal and professional life to the next level!
- Networking and Volunteer opportunities
- Year-round communications (social networking, newsletter)
- Nonprofit commitee and possible board experience
- Joint events with leadership donors (philanthropic leaders who contribute $1,000 and above)
- Partnership with Lenior-Rhyne Graduate Studies
How Do I Join?
- Come to one of our monthly events. You don't have to be a member to come to an event. Check us out and see if you like us first.
- Make a minimum donation of $42 a month ($500 annually). We want to make it easy for you to give back to your community. You can break up your pledge into payments by the week, month, quarter or annually. Give at your workplace campaign or better yet, make your gift online now and indicate your interest in Highlands Circle on your pledge form. Your money fuels our work and
- Connect with us on Facebook.
- Call or email Kris Dionne 239-1049 for more information or fill out this form if you have any questions.
Step Up Program
The step up program is designed to allow potential members at the start of their careers to join Highlands Circle in stages: Year One: $200, Year Two: $350, and Year Three: $500. During years one and two, you will be recognized immediately as a member, and once reaching the final year, you'll also be recognized as a Leadership Giver by the organization. If you are interested in learning more about the Step Up program, call Kris Dionne at (828)-239-1049 ir send her an email.