Hands On Flex Project at MANNA Food Bank
Huge thanks to volunteers who helped pack bags of food for kids to take home over the weekend. These bags included cereal, healthy pasta, beans, and other goodies, an volunteers packed over 400 individual bags. That’s 400 students who will have food to support them through the weekend!
About Flex Projects
Hands On Asheville-Buncombe manages meaningful done-in-a-day volunteer opportunities called Flex Projects. Flex Projects are created in collaboration with our Partner Agency, and are led by trained Hands On Volunteer Leaders. Flex Projects don't require an ongoing commitment, giving you the chance to explore a variety of opportunities that impact our community.
What We Do:
- Each Flex Project is led by a trained Hands On volunteer, known as a Volunteer Leader.
- Most Flex Projects take place on evenings and weekends and last 1-3 hours.
- Flex Projects don't require an ongoing commitment or any advance training.
- Many Flex Projects are youth/family friendly.
- Because you'll be participating with a group of other volunteers, Flex Projects are a great way to meet new people!
To learn more about Flex projects visit our website.