Thank you for your interest in working with United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, meaningful work environment for staff and volunteers. Any current opportunities are listed below. Stay connected with our work and the latest news on social media.
We have one position, that has multiple opportunities, open at this time:
Campaign Associates - applications accepted through July 28.
You might love being a Campaign Associate if:
- have never met a stranger.
- love juggling a lot of balls and are great at planning.
- love the opportunity to speak in front of small and larger groups of people and offer them ways to help their community tackle tough problems.
- like to raise money for great causes.
- want to get a deeper understanding of, and relationship with, your community - whether you were born here or arrived this year.
“Campaign Associates" (formally Loaned Executives) report to our Campaign Manager and apply leadership, fundraising, and teamwork skills to assist local companies plan, implement, and run successful United Way Fundraising Campaigns. The Campaign Associate serves as a United Way spokesperson, conveying the value of United Way to the community and resources provided in the area of health and human services.
These are temporary, full and part-time positions that will run from August 28, 2017 through November 10, 2017. Training will be conducted from August 28 - September 1. It is essential that applicants are able to commit to the entire 10-week assignment.