Get Involved in the Community with Hands On Asheville-Buncombe
Hands On Asheville-Buncombe, the volunteer center of United Way, makes it easy to get involved in meaningful volunteer opportunities with nonprofit organizations in Asheville and Buncombe County. With more than 260 opportunities listed in the Hands On database each month, it's easy to connect with a cause that fits your interests and schedule.
Check out the variety of projects we've sorted for you by activity type, level of involvement and more by visiting HandsOnAsheville.org.
Learn about opportunities to give back as a team with Business United
- Build your team and develop employee leadership
- Boost employee morale and job-satisfaction
- Increase employee retention rates
- Attract new, quality employees
- Enhance company reputation and relationships within the community
- Meet company social responsibility mission
- Allow employees from different departments/leadership levels to network with one anotherContact
Michelle Bennett, Volunteer Engagement Director, to learn about ways your staff can be involved in the community while meeting business goals!