First and foremost - THANK YOU for your commitment to our community and for being/becoming a volunteer with us. When you meet with your committee at the start of each year, you will be have an orientation that will demonstrate how your service drives our work and creates lasting change in the areas of Education, Income and Health. We hope this presentation helps you feel even better about your choice to volunteer.
In an effort to reduce paper consumption, we've moved a few documents online. There are several sections but it should take you only a few minutes to complete. Thank you for taking the time to do this.
Section One: Name and Committee Affiliation
- Some of you will receive this link multiple times as you sit on multiple committees. You will only need to fill this form out once as you can choose more than one committee affiliation.
Section Two: Confidentiality, Conflict of Interest and Photographic Release
- When you get to this section you will be asked to confirm that you understand and agree to adhere to the confidentiality policy.
- If you serve on more than one committee and there are different kinds of conflicts that could arise based on each, be sure to indicate this in your response. Click here to read these policies (it will open as a separate window - so you will not lose your place in this form).
- Photographic release form as well as an opportunity for you to upload your favorite photo so that if we need to tell a story about your involvement in our work we have a good photo of you to include.
Section Three: Demographics
- It is extremely helpful for United Way to collect demographic information to determine if we are representative of the broader community. If you feel the categories listed did not represent you well, take advantage of the final text box and clarify any points for us. Thank you!
Two final notes as you fill out the form
- As you progress in the form, this introductory text will remain visible. Just scroll down and you will see the next section.
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact anyone on staff. We are happy to help.