As a member of the United for Youth Network, we commit to:
- Serve the backbone function for the United For Youth Network including community-wide workgroups ie. Results-based Accountability, Early Warning and Response System, Shared Professional Learning, Youth Leadership Team, and Cross-Sector Leadership Team.
- Focus on Network shared learning and professional development on youth/parent/family leadership and Restorative Practices.
- Increase the number of design/decision-making/evaluation teams/boards with authentic youth/parent/family leadership.
- Increase the number of trained/certified Restorative Practice practitioners and trainers.
- Scale and sustain the Community School strategy.
- At least nine community schools by 2023.
- Establish School-based Health Centers at two community schools.
- Ensure that NCCARE360 is embedded in all community schools.
- Expand the capacity/function of the Early Warning and Response System and expand access to additional community partners.
- Develop a robust, co-designed, and inclusive volunteer engagement strategy with Network partners (including opportunity identification/mapping, volunteer recruitment & development, data collection, and retention of volunteers).
- Create an equity-centered investment strategy supporting the Network’s vision, mission, and goal.
- Develop a broad community awareness campaign to engage donors, businesses, individuals, etc. in support of the Network’s shared vision, mission, and goal.