With more than 150 people in attendance, we've got a few heartfelt thanks to share:
- As Leadership Givers you fuel our work. You make it possible for students to find the support they need to succeed in school. You give parents support when they are at the end of their rope. You help elders stay safely at home and feel connected to their community. You build partnerships that leverage resources that support local educators. You are powerful.
- To Beverly-Hanks & Associates, Dixon Hughes Goodman and Lenior Rhyne University, thank you for your sponsorship of our Leadership Giving, Women United, and Highlands Circle events and activities.
- To the team at Farm Burger - WOW! You went above and beyond. Thank you for a seriously delicious and generous spread.
- Thank you to Shelton at Wedge Brewing for use of their space - what a fantastic and beautiful event facility! Everyone loved what you've done to the place.
- If you loved the live music have as much as we did then you need to join us in giving some love to Dulci Ellenberger and Kevin Williams.
- Ric Davenport - you and your team at Fast Signs are incredible partners. The posters that your team created for the space were gorgeous and will last us long into the future.
- And finally, a big thanks to Amanda Berk photography for capturing the magic! Amanda is a spectacular photographer. Check out her site.