Summer Learning Programs
We're excited to share the six Summer Learning programs we are able to support financially as funded partners in the community thanks to a generous grant from Dogwood Health Trust.
These six programs were identified in partnership through our Community Schools as local nonprofits offering programming to students to support learning loss due to the shifts in classroom instruction and virtual learning through COVID.
The six funding recipients for summer programming are:
- Youth Transformed for Life (YTL)
- Project Lighten Up
- Umoja Health, Wellness, and Justice Collective
- My Daddy Taught Me That
- Asheville City Schools Foundation
- YMCA of Western North Carolina
* If you have a student in need of summer programming, you can reach out to the programs above to learn about enrollment possibilities.